Most of us have had a little more free time than usual this year. Maybe you’ve been using the time to take up a new hobby, finally diving into those home improvement projects you’ve been putting o…Read More
Custom Garages in Atherton and the Surrounding Areas
Transform Your Atherton Garage
At Garage Solutions, we believe the garage is just as important of a room within your home as the kitchen or living room. It’s the place where you leave your home at the beginning of the day, and the first place you enter when you return home. If your garage is currently an under-utilized, dirty, cluttered area, it’s time to make a change.
Your garage has endless potential as a showroom-quality space for your car, a workspace to practice your skills and hobbies, a storage space to keep your belongings organized, and many opportunities in between. Whatever the vision you have in mind to maximize your garage’s potential, Garage Solutions is the premier team for designing custom garages in Atherton, San Francisco, and all throughout the surrounding Bay Area. Read on to learn more about how we transform garages, and contact our dedicated team today to request your complimentary consultation.
The Garage Solutions Difference
- Quality planning leads to quality work. Our team consults with you to fully understand your timeline, budget, and goals before starting our work.
- Visualizing your ideas. To ensure success and satisfaction, we complete a 3D rendering of your project before beginning, allowing you to completely visualize your future dream garage.
- Complete custom cabinets, storage, and flooring work. Your garage is full of potential — regardless of your vision for the design and function of your garage space, we can make it a reality.
- Combining form and function. At Garage Solutions, we approach each job as an opportunity to help customers increase the functionality of their garages, while also treating our work as a piece of art.
- Quality and attention to detail. We treat your home as if it were our own, and we are committed to excellence in every single job — from the materials used to the work completed.